Conference « How to invest in Mauritius »: review
Marc Foujols Real Estate and its partner Azuri held a conference on “How to invest in Mauritius” which took place in Renaissance Paris Le Parc Hôtel. This conference was the perfect occasion for both Marc Foujols and Azuri to bring together clients, promotors and a tax lawyer, Robert Magnan.
Our partner Azuri presented their latest and future real estate programs et answer some of the audience’s questions.
The Azuri complex is located on the North coast of Mauritius. It is a beautiful village, created to offer to its owners a quiet and relaxing lifestyle. It is open since december 2013.
Azuri is the first prestigious oceanside with new villas overlooking the ocean.
• A wide range of offers (hotels, restaurants, shops, activities…)
• Private residences overlooking the sea : 236 local residences and IRS.
• Managed by Radisson Blu: 4-star hotel , with 100 rooms and Spa
• Land and water activities, beach club and water activity club
• An elegant village only 20 minutes from Grand Baie
For more information, please feel free to contact Lucile SAVATTIER at 01 53 70 00 08 or at email@example.com